Applying for a China Visa: Do You Need a Tourist or a Business Visa?

It is possible to become overwhelmed with confusion when you are trying to get a visa for China. You need to know what type of China visa you need otherwise you could end up causing a delay in your trip. You need to know the specific rules that determine whether you will need a tourist visit for a China or a China business visa. There several different types of classifications for each type of visa.

When going on a vacation to China for pure enjoyment with family or friends you will need to apply for a tourist visa for China. Anyone caught doing business while in possession of a tourist visa could face expensive fines and could also be instantly deported. A China tourist visa is classified as a class L visa.

It is possible for a class L visa for China to be a multiple entry visa China. It can also be a single entry or a double entry depending on what you need. Anyone needing to enter China one time and stay for a specific period of time will want to go with the single entry visa. This type of visa will allow you to stay in the country for three to six months. A double entry visa will grant an access to individual twice meaning you can enter the country, leave and then renter the counter again. As with the single entry visa, the double entry visa has a normal stay time of three to six months.

Getting a class L China visa for pure entertainment purposes that will allow for multiple entries into the country is also possible. This type of tourist visa for China will allow an individual to entry China a number of times within six to twelve months.

A China business visa is needed by anyone who needs to perform business in China. You can do a number of things with a business visa including investigating, conduction business, lecturing, or getting an education. A China business visa is classified as a type F visa.

There are several types of business visas including single, double, and multiple entry visas. There is usually a set time limit of six months for single and double entry visas. It is possible to extend the time limit for multiple entry visas up to one year. You can also add an additional twenty four months under some circumstances.

In order to get a China visa you will need to fill out a China visa application which can be done at you local United States post office, online password processors, or the Chinese embassy. When filling out the China visa application you will notice that are several questions asking you the reasons why you are visiting China. You shouldn’t panic if you are unsure what type of China visa you need. Just answer all the questions correctly and check all the things that you plan on doing in China and the Chinese consulate will decide which visa is right for you and issue it to you.
It is possible to get confused when applying for a visa to China. The different types of visas make it even more difficult and the amount of time you are allowed to stay can also cause some confusion. It is important to also take the entry limits into consideration which can take the confusion to a whole other level. The best thing to do is to let the Chinese consulate determine what type of visa is right for you by filling out your China visa application are best as possible.

Seomul Evans is a senior search engine ranking expert specializing in organic search engine optimization and copywriter for Oasis a processor of China Tourist Visas

Article Source: Applying for a China Visa: Do You Need a Tourist or a Business Visa?